26 August, 2015

My Gratitude list - Aug 2015

This is the last week of August and I want to continue showing gratitude in this month too..

There are both ups and downs in this month in professional and personal life, but I kept my positive spirit ON. There were difficult times and small challenges, but had overcome them.

So, let me list down a few for which I am grateful for:

1. An unplanned / quickly planned visit to a close family member's house
2. Visiting my best friend after almost 2 years or more
3. One good news in professional life
4. Good health to family members and peace at home
5. Could spend more time on blog and see the actual benefit on traffic to my blog :p
6. One positive progress in my personal goal

Linking this to Gratitude linkup for august hosted by Alphabet Salad.
Also, linking this to gratitude circle hosted by Corinne of EverydayGyaan with Vidya Suri.

Until next time,







Image courtesy: From flickr creative commercial images
An InLinkz Link-up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! please share your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...